Yes, really I'm a big big big disaster, and maybe I didn't tell u all that I should, or maybe I said too... Maybe I was wrong with myself and you, but never is too late. I promise u, that I gonna change, for me, for they, for everybody. I shout right now, in silence, that I'll change just for u and for people that deserve.
Yes, probably I've annoyed, probably you prefer another girls, but, If I were u, I'd try don't be a person that think things for me... that maybe it's not real.
Yes, maybe you are the most important person in my life, but maybe you don't know.
Yes, maybe I never have been fall in love feeling many things like a another guy.
Yes, maybe I'm not the perfect, although I keep trying.
Yes, I've hurt so much for u, but still I haven't given, because if is for u, worth this, and more.
Yes, probably you wanna puke right know because it is very corny.
& Yes, I think I really love you.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario